Experienced wedding disco and DJ, where customer recommendations are the best way to select your mobile disco. We are rated by our customers!
Heart and Soul Mobile Disco has multiple 5* ratings from its customers’ on our active facebook page, @HeartandSoulDisco. It also includes photos and videos of functions, and genuine client feedback.
When choosing a wedding DJ to entertain your guests for 5 hours or more, think carfully about spending the right budget. Do not make decisions on price alone, and if you want to know why, see our advice page.
So, why do clients recommend us for a Wedding Disco?
- Reliability, we have never ever let a client down, unlike cheap moblie disco’s or pay on the night services.
- We contract with you, discuss your evening in detail, from key moments to any dedications, thank you’s and favourite songs.
- Good quality equipment, no iPod’s here!
- We use Macbook Pro, Pioneer controllers, FBT speaker systems, Mackie subs, and moving heads.
- Insured with PLI, equipment PAT tested, a dedicated van full of equipment, not the boot of a family car….
- Very experienced, we have done this for over 10 years, understand music genre’s, and committed to you having a great wedding.
- Music when it’s released – we pay good money to licenced DJ only subscription services, and get the latest music before it hits the charts.
- Personality! Yes, we talk to your guests, take requests, read the dancefloor, have over 15000 legal, high quality tracks, and no streaming with dodgy wifi.
- We are PROFESSIONALS, having spent thousands on your wedding, why would you choose a bad DJ to entertain your guests for 5 hours just because they are £100 cheaper?
- Variety – we know what works; from themed functions, to small pubs or village halls, listed buildings, castles, hotels and music venues.
- Booking a wedding disco with us, means you get our 5 star pedigree, why would you choose anyone else?