Not all DJ’s are the same. Choose a Professional DJ, local with client testimonials. When you are looking at prices, or at the cost of a mobile disco, you may be tempted to choose the cheapest option. Here are reasons why you shouldn’t!
- We receive calls daily from clients asking us to help them at the last minute, let down by a cheap DJ. On average, this happens for bookings made below £250 for weddings, and below £150 for parties. What would you do if your DJ doesn’t turn up?
- Many offer to accept payment in full, cash on the night. Why? Well, that way there’s no commitment for them to attend, no contract signed. They can drop you for the next client offering more, or to go the football instead.
- It takes a long time to learn to read a crowd and select the right music at the right time…. Experienced wedding DJ’s have invested time and money learning these skills, and will charge a fair price to help make your party a success. If the price is too cheap, chances are, they don’t yet have the skills necessary.
- Proper equipment is very expensive. A mobile disco charging £100 for a disco, cannot cover the cost of good equipment alone, even working 2 nights a week, 52 weeks a year. This means what you will get is outdated, or unreliable, because they still need to cover other costs and earn some money too!
- So, simply put, you get what you pay for, and sometimes a difference of only £50 will get you a much better professional mobile disco.